Skip to main content

Pranam Lathaji 🌹

https://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-story-of-indian-child-19-shikha-in.html music,
The mother of film music
Mrs. Lata Mangeshkar Ji
Prostration by teardrops🌹🌹

 In the days when love was in my head,  the moment I went crazy not getting a reply from my loved one, she unexpectedly gave me a cassette  Those songs that went home and played on the stereo system.

 It was the turning point of my life The spring it sowed in my life is innumerable.

 "Tu Jaham Jaham Chalega Mera Saya Saath Hoga"
(My shadow will be with you wherever you go)
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed listening to those lines ..From where everything seemed lost I return to life,

Later  got the cassette in the hands of her brothers
 they put the cassette on the ground and grinded it.
Even when he was beaten me 
 the lyrics of those songs were beating in my mind.
Again Tribute of Madan Mohan
I bought a 10 × 10 packet of that cassette

In the nose and corner of the house even when one in the kitchen take the next one and repeat if one is lost 
listening like crazy ..everyday, every night.
Then years of boredom, without being able to see each other
unable to hear a word, all the while
 The warmth of hope in the overflowing minds, songs by Lataji

Teri akhom ka siva duniyame rakha kya hai..?

(What else is there in this world but your eyes)

For me there was nothing else in the world.. than she.

 Lag Ja Gale Phir, Hussey Rath Honaho .. Syed Firis Janamme Mulakath Ho Na Ho ...
(Stand shoulder to shoulder, maybe this beautiful night will never happen again, and there may not even be an encounter in life yet)
And so the songs on that cassette, one by one,and beautiful, emotional, boredom,
and love.
.Ho I can not describe
 for the visual thread of love
that it is so strong
It was Latamma's songs that made sense.

25 years later we are still in love.
and gave me the love,that I would have lost then these are your songs.

Yes, today she is my wife, Is my life, Is my love,
she  is my heart beating,
I am her,
She is me
She is the mother of my three children.
The reason for everything is your songs, Lathaji
You are asleep forever
 I'll be gone tomorrow too ..
but my your's songs and this love will continue forever ..
as long as this universe exists.

Saw the news on TV
the children who noticed my eyes filling up and  they asked,
Pappa you  so much attachment to Lataji??

 Yes
 to that divine glory that colored the disguises of my life
how can I pay my last respects to that music ..
I do not know I do not know I do not know!!!
🌹

 Jp Palakkad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of an Indian child #16

https://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-story-of-indian-child-19-shikha-in.html Vincent wenthttps://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/ang-kwento-ng-isang-batang-indian-17.html to the institute, all he wanted was for Sheena not to be there  For that one reason he thought he would be lucky to get to their house and see Sherin.  His love for Sherrin made him a good reader.Daniel Defoe, Carlo Colladi  Books by William Shakespeare, Maxim Gorky, Mopasang, Charles Dickens, Dostoyevsky, and books by famous Indian writers books were sheena took it from the library and gave it to Vincent First of all In a hurry to see Sherin Half-read books, saying that he have read the whole thing, In the next few days he,. arrived at her house.   But Sheena understood his thoughts and started asking him questions and questions from the middle of the book. Inevitably, he read every book at night without falling asleep. books by writers from many countries have opened new doors for hi

The story of an Indian Child 10

https://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-story-of-indian-child-19-shikha-in.html graze in the barren paddy fields  Like a spot on the river bank in the distance Sherin's little house  see you.  the house was built of stone but not cemented It had a special charm because it was on the river bank...    The book in hand, He opened it.   It was  bought  from the book shop yesterday. The fresh smell has not changed.This should be given to Sheena  and  because of that let's get to Sherin today, let's have a look at her .. let's talk to her  he built love tents in his mind he accelerated his walk, the desire to see Sherin  at a glance energized his walk. His mind went to yesterday,at the Typewriting Institute when you first arrive  Sheena was there .... An evening weeks ago while walking to see Sherin he quickly realized the sister who was with her. He had no idea how to start talking her typing at a very high speed the novel, w

The Story of an Indian Child #17 (Shikha the Elfin Girl)

https://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-story-of-indian-child-19-shikha-in.html style="color: rgb(55, 71, 79)https://jppkd.blogspot.com/2022/03/ang-kwento-ng-isang-batang-indian-17.html font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: medium; letter-spacing: 0.2px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Growing up with Vincent and his love for Sherrin..  He continued writing poems and stories  He wrote folk songs and plays and was active in the cultural and cultural events held in the area. There were no events in the village without him.  Vincent was patient, good-natured, and honest, Mothers of naughty children persuaded their children to associate with Vincente   He enjoyed happiness despite his poverty and he went to college In college he used to address drama, song and poetry .. But thereafter he took a lot of hard work to pay the fees each time ..  But Vincent's self-esteem never told anyone about it or asked anyone for money.  He  Went to the m